The upcoming events planned by the Society are listed below. Except as noted otherwise, all events are held at the Spirit of Hope Church in Englewood, Colorado – click here for directions (the link will open in Google Maps).
Due to scheduling conflicts at the church where we meet, we were required to change our meeting schedule to the 4th Thursday of the month for 2017. We understand that this is a significant change for some and we considered alternatives, but have determined this to be the best option for this year.
2017 Event Schedule
Saturday, May 27th at 10am – General Meeting
D-Stash and Open Beading
All 16 of the D-stash tables have been reserved! Get ready for some serious shopping!
- A “D-stash” is an opportunity for RMBS members to sell some of the treasures that they have collected, but have now decided to part with! Each table will be managed by the member and payments will be made directly to them. Please consider bringing cash, as some sellers will only be able to accept cash. Some sellers will be able to accept credit cards and local checks.
- The General Meeting, for members only, will begin at 10am, and the D-stash will open immediately following (approx. 10:30).
- We will also have tables set up for Open Beading for anyone who would like to spend some time beading during this time.
- The general public is welcome to attend the D-stash and Open Beading sessions.
Thursday, June 22th at 6:30pm – General Meeting
Presentation and class by Mabeline Gidez (more about Mabeline on her web site, here).
- “Demystifying the Magic: Mabeline Shares Her Creative Process”. Mabeline will give a behind the scenes look at how she finds inspiration, and the stages of a typical design from concept to completion.
Workshops by Mabeline Gidez (June 23rd-25th)
- Friday, June 23rd 9am-12 noon: Fancy Fan Earrings
- Friday, June 23rd 1pm-4pm: Grace Ring
- Saturday, June 24th, 9am-4pm: Queen Armor Bracelet
- Sunday, June 25th, 9am-4pm: Slightly Paisley Necklace
… and future events – Save the dates!
Saturday, July 22nd – Sunday, July 23rd Bead Sampler
August 24th , Thursday at 6:30pm – General Meeting
Workshops by Susan Gardner (August 26th-27th)
September 28th, Thursday at 6:30pm – General Meeting
Workshops by Megan Savors (September 29th-October 1st)
Workshops by Christi Friesen (October 26th-28th)
November 18th, Saturday (time TBD) – Holiday Luncheon
December: Time to spend with your loved ones. See you next year!